Pretty much, I came up to school early to start my new job at the student financial aid office, and about two weeks into the semester I had to quit my job just to keep up with the rest of my life. I'm hangin' on by a thread--it's rather thrilling in a way. So since school has started I have:
- Passed my first awful atonal theory and ear training test
- Scored and arranged two songs--one for a string quintet, one for a woodwind quintet
- Been trying my best to fulfill two church callings
- driven home for general conference
- Watched a Manhattan Transfer concert in Salt Lake
- Performed at a dinner party with Vocal Union
- Been kissed
- Had a birthday, and ate a yummy cake
- Purchased a laptop (FINALLY--and I adore it. I don't know what took me so long to get one. My life is SO much simpler now.)
- had a roommate get engaged
- etc. etc.
I'm hoping that is a satisfactory update for anyone that hasn't given up on me, and still occasionally checks my blog. =) I'm already learning TONS this semester...and I think all of my roommates are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Hooray for life!