Friday, May 22, 2009

Fainting--not all it's cracked up to be.

So, yesterday morning I got out of bed a little too quickly, and after taking a few steps I blacked out and bang, bang, bang--random parts of my body were crashing into different things and I was on the ground. I need to put a decent picture of the dent in my windowsill--pretty intense. My head still hurts.
I've decided that fainting is only a romantic thing to do if you have a boy there to catch you--not a windowsill. The good news is that it gave me a very good excuse to stay in bed and read all day. Always a good thing =) But even though I was given time to finish two books, I think next time I'll wait to pass out til a strong, handsome prince has got my back!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh, wow! I'm sorry Kimber! I'll be sure to be there to catch you next time you have a dizzy spell :)

Kimber said...

Haha...are you my strong handsome prince?

Josh & Ashli said...

LOL!!!! sorry but that sounds just like you! :)
ya know, I did that my first year of college. but i'm pretty sure that I hit the toilet instead of the window sill :)