Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Weight-loss program!!!

I've found the quickest weight-loss program in existence! Through this program I have lost 10 lbs since yesterday!!! No joke! It's called: The Flu. Through just two simple steps you can lose just as much as I have! Here they are:
  1. Get so sick that you are afraid to eat anything for at least a day and a half.
  2. Throw-up everything that you possibly can so that there is absolutely nothing left in your stomach.
Side effects may include but are not limited to: Missing class for two or more days and getting WAY behind on homework.

Not recommended to anyone that values their happiness or to anyone who enjoys doing things other than moaning and groaning on a couch for hours at a time.

5 comments:

Shella said...

Kimber!! I'm sorry! Sounds like a lot of not fun. And it's not like you were way ahead in class or anything.

Sean said...

Wow. Sounds awful. If I ever need to lose weight I'll talk to you to get more information on this (helpful) disease. In the mean time, get better soon!

Meghan said...

That stinks that you are sick! Get better soon!

Claire said...

Yuck! That sounds horrid! At least we know what works now. Remind me about that if I need to lose a bunch in a short amount of time, like for a pageant or something. See you soon! I'm so incredibly excited! It's gonna be great!

Shella said...

Kimber! You're coming home soon!